Thursday 6 December 2012

UFS211 UNIT7: THE NARRATIVE PARAGRAPH-1 (TASK 7)


UNFORGETTABLE CHILDHOOD MEMORIES


Anyone of you have a pet? Of course, I know most of you must have pets, especially cats. Just like me, I like cats, but it does not become my pets at home, because of the memories I cannot forget. Actually, this story started when I was 7 years old. I really like the cat. I was very taboo to see a cat; I would pick up and play with the cat and then I will kiss the cat, because I love cat so much. There was one day; I play around in my cousin’s ​​house. During the lunch time, my aunt told me to eat. While I was eating, all of a sudden a black cat which is quite big, jumping in front of me. The cat has made ​​me very surprised; because that's the first time I saw a black cat with a big body. The cat looked at me, like want to bite me. I feel afraid of the cat, so I tried to get up slowly, while bringing my food to another places, but the cat still followed me. I try to hit the cat use a broom, but the cat is still stubborn and trying to eat my food.  At that time, I cried because my food was eaten by the black cat. I hate the cat as well. Since the incident, I would have cried to see the cat. I also suddenly became an anti to cats, especially black cats. For me, a black cat is very creepy. I could hope that there will be no black cats on this world anymore. I started phobia to cats due to the incident. Therefore, until now, I was 20 years old, I don’t like cats. Although, many people say that cats are cute pets, I admit all that, but until now I still cannot foster a love of cats, like before the incident. However, I know many people love cats, especially females. They are quite strange to see my behavior for a cat, because,  to them I am a weird  woman that doesn't have  feelings, just because I do not like cats, but they're wrong, because even though I don’t like cats, I'm a pretty affectionate girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment