Sunday 18 November 2012

UFS211 UNIT6: MECHANICS/GRAMMAR (TASK 6)

What are the common mistakes that u always do in writing? Do you find writing in English is difficult? What kind of problem do you face when you start writing? What are your suggestions to overcome the problem? Discuss.



          Common mistake I often do, when in writing, are the terms reorganization and adaptation sentences and grammar usage. I'm pretty weak in laying out a sentence, by the use of proper and correct grammar. In my opinion, the process of writing a topic, given in English, it is difficult if a person is poor, or do not know to use the English language while writing. However, for those who are easy in use English language, and can write in English, they are also not always easy to write something, because in the process of writing, a person must have a lot of knowledge, wise to organize and customize any use of the word, and also can provide ideas, which can be linked to or included in a literature. Furthermore, the problems I faced when I started writing that I often lack of ideas, and very slow to parse a point. Besides, I also difficult to organize sentences as well, because my English language usage, still at an unsatisfactory level, and my understanding in the English language is also quite weak. Therefore, my suggestion to overcome this problem is, I should be diligent to read and find additional knowledge through dictionaries, magazines, or books, and newspapers. Last but not least, a good way to improve my English language usage, is by hearing a word in the English language, such as television or radio, and I also need to be sensitive to those who communicate with me by using English language, because in this way, it can improve and simplify myself, in writing without there being an issue with certain problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment