Friday 6 July 2012

UFS201 - 1st REFLECTION

What you have learn from the day class/lessons    
     
    I'm taking the English subject since the second semester, until now I was in fourth semester. English for specific purpose subject that  I have learned this semester, taught by my lecturer, she's Madam Maryatee Stanley. I am satisfied and love the way she taught in the class, because it is easy for me to understand the lessons. On the last Monday, we have studied the first topic, A picture Paints A Thousands Words. From the lessons, I can learn a few words of idioms, and some new words that I have never heard before. Therefore I had learned something new about the lessons that day. In addition, the feeling I was in class that day, I felt comfortable, although there were some students that  I have never known before, became my classmates, but we still able to communicate as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment