Wednesday 25 April 2012

9th Reflection

     I chose this picture to my blog, because for me between all of my pictures, this is the picture that I like and admire the most. Honestly, I am the one who likes photo-shoot and shoots some picture either for myself or other person.  However, what the most important, it can satisfy me. For me, take a picture is to give satisfaction to myself, and it can clear my mind, when I was in a stressful situation. Moreover, this is also is the one of my interests since in high school, as it related to my ambition which is to be a model. A special about this picture I choose, is in terms of background that looks empty and clean, and appeared quite clearly to the effect of my image. Other than that, my application is relatively simple, but looks interesting. Even though this picture of my face appeared quite funny, but for me it looks cute.  In addition,what I'm satisfied that, before this picture was taken, I tried to make some touch up to my face with Korean style makeover, which I studied before, and I do not think, after I took this picture, the result was satisfying to me. I feel  happy with my own self . However, maybe some people do not have the same opinion like me about this picture, but I did not care with their opinions, whether good or bad, because the most importantly, in this picture I'm look cute, pretty, and beautiful. Therefore, I chose this picture, and say this is the best picture I've ever had before, even though this picture looks a bit sketchy, but it still looks perfect in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment