Wednesday 25 April 2012

8th Reflection


    


     I choose Boffin and Butler because it fits on me. Half of me representing the type of Boffin, and the rest represent the Butler. I am a student who is to be curious, and would like to learn something one by one, and need a very clear explanation, I was able to complete a task. Thus, the first thing that must I do to improve my learning is, where I must be brave to try a new things so do not expect it to others only. Next, I knew to be a success person, I must discipline ourselves, not just hope in the ideas of others, but I must try with my own effort to be more satisfied with the things that I've learned. Other than that, I realized that I love wasted time to the entertainment, and I like to delay the work, therefore I should to advice my own self to reduce the entertainment, and take more time to my studies, with table arranged in a systematic way to study. Besides, I should change myself to a person who's like to ask for something that we don't know, and for each learning that I do not understand with someone who's got a much of  knowledge. Finally, my advice I give to myself to enhance my learning, which I should be hard to read any book or newspaper, and find info that are related to my learning, to increase my knowledge, and indirectly to enhance my learning to a higher level as a builder.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment