Tuesday 20 March 2012

5th Reflection

     I am choosing Rowan Sebastian Atkinson as a best comedian. I choose him for the way he plays comedy in its own way that very interesting. He was known as Mr.Bean. He's not only a famous comedian, but also a writer of the article. Rowan Sebastian Atkinson was born on 6 January 1955 at the Newcastle, England. He was educated at University of Newcastle and Oxford, in degree of engineering. I am very passionate and admire him because, although Mr.Bean not only shown as a film, but it was also adapted as a cartoon, Mr.Bean remain attractive and make me always laugh in any comedy, played by Rowan Sebastian Atkinson in television. In addition, the way he delivers a character is very funny and makes me not bored to watching it. Finally he was one of the most famous for his roles in classic sitcom like Blackadder and Mr.Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment